Crews have returned to the foot of Baker Street over the last few weeks and work will progress though spring and summer, with completion of the project scheduled for early fall.
Currently, the following work is underway:
Interior deck boards have been installed on the inside of the Ladybird enclosure.
The temporary scaffold has been installed adjacent to the pier on a barge.
The deck fascia boards have been completed.
Other items of interest.....
• Queensboro Marine Equipment is finalizing the floating dock shop drawings for review and coordination with the project team.
• Unitech and North Mountain are working with design consultants to finalize steel substructure and cladding details for the Canopy structure.
• Mobilization and installation of galvanized guardrails was initiated last week and is anticipated to take approximately 2 weeks to complete.
• The glazing for the Ladybird display building is scheduled to arrive on site March 27, 2023 and the installation is anticipated to occur over the ensuing week.
• Martech Electrical is scheduled to mobilize to site to begin the electrical rough-in work on the pier.