Alert Me with CivicReady
Sign-up & Customize
To Complete sign-up, confirm registration, or edit profile preference, click on the links below. If you attempt to login and it indicates you are already a member of the system, click on Already Signed-Up.
Register Your Account
Before completing signup, please review the information below on how to correctly Register Your Account.
- On the form below, fill out the contact information at the top of the form.
- Select your preferred post language.
- From the groups drop-down, select the groups you would like to join. Note that all subscribers are automatically added to the Emergency Alert Subscribers group upon sign-up.
- Check or uncheck the method of delivery (Email, Text, or Voice) to specify how you would like to receive alerts.
- Press the Join button. You are now connected to the CivicReady system for the City of Nelson!
Validate Your Account
- When logging in, you may be prompted to validate your account. The instructions for completing this will be sent to the email you used to sign-up into the system.
- Locate the email from CivicPlus. You may be asked to reset your password or validate your account. If you already set a password at signup, you can use this same password.
- After validating your account, you can log in to your profile to manage your subscriptions preferences and group membership.
Reset Your Password
If you attempt to login and it indicates you are already a member of the system, please click the Login Here button. On that sign-in page, select the Forgot Password link under the Password field. A message will be sent to the email you are attempting to login to with instructions for resetting your password. Once your password is reset, you will be able to login to the CivicReady system for Nelson!
Join Groups & Edit Notification Preferences
After completing sign-up, you can login directly to the City of Nelson CivicReady page to view and edit your profile. From your profile you can:
- Add additional email addresses
- Add or edit phone numbers
- Provide a street address for geographic specific alerts.
To join a group, on the left hand side of your profile you will see a Groups link. Click this link and find all groups available for you to join!