Open from May 1st to Late Fall
The Nelson City Campground offers visitors access to a forested, natural environment in an urban setting. Located on High Street, just east of downtown Nelson, the campground is centrally located and an easy walk to shopping, parks, and beach.
The campground operates from spring to late fall. Shared laundry, all-weather cooking facilities, and tourist information is available on-site. The campground offers: 7 full-service sites; 20 sites with electrical hookup; 20 tent sites; and 4 sites for RV units up to 40 feet in length. You can view the City Campground Site Map showing the location of available spots or a Location of Campground and City Parks Tourism Map.
Reserve a spot or check for availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (throughout the year) or by phoning us at 250-352-7618 between 3:00pm and 9:00pm while the campground is operating.
We will need the following information to make a reservation:
- The number of people in your party.
- The names of all your party members, particularly if you are arriving separately.
- A phone number by which we can reach the party lead.
- The date of arrival and departure.
- A description of your tent, trailer, motor home, van (so we can select an appropriate site).
- A credit card number will be required to hold your reservation.
- If you do not cancel your booking by noon the day before your reservation, a one (1) night fee will be charged to the credit card.
- If you do not arrive to use the site you have reserved, a one (1) night fee will be charged to the credit card.
- If you do not arrive on the 1st night of a multi-day reservation (for which a one (1) night fee will be charged) and you have not re-confirmed the remainder of the reservation by noon the day following; we reserve the right to void the remainder of your reservation.
Please see the following forms for more information on the campground:
Go to Top